Aira Access Available at all Target Stores & Online at Target.com
PD: Target storefront
Did you know that the Aira service is now available at all Target stores nationwide and for online shopping at Target.com? This is your chance to try Aira at your local Target or from the comfort of your home.
The service is available 24/7/365 and available through the Aira app. Our professionally trained Agents can describe products, look for sales, assist with placing orders, and in-store pickup. So if you’re looking for a unique gift, a certain size holiday sweater, or putting together a big order to pick up later, we’ve got you covered.
How does Aira work? It’s simple:
- Download the Aira app here, or call 1-800-835-1934.
- Connect with an Aira Agent.
- Receive real-time assistance.
How do I find the closest Target near me using Aira?
- Make sure you enable location services for Aira on your mobile device.
- Choose the “Call Using a Free Offer” button.
- Select the location button.
- Now you have a screen that shows you the nearest Access locations with a search bar at the top. You can search for any city or state just by typing in the search bar and discover the access locations available. You can alternatively type a zip / postal code and do a more precise search.
How do I shop online at Target.com? On iOS and Android, please use the following steps:
- Choose the “Apply a Free Access Offer” button from the home screen.
- Select the products button.
- You can use the search box to search for Target.com or select it from the list of offers.
Is there a limit to how long someone can use Aira at Target?
Aira can be used for as long as needed while shopping at Target.
What can Aira be used for while at Target?
You can use Aira for any number of tasks while at a Target, including:
- Shopping for holiday gifts
- Selecting specific sale items from shelves
- Locating carts or baskets
- Locating the shortest check-out line
- Picking out the perfect card to go with your gift
- Finding the right coat for the colder weather
- Reading numbers from gift cards
- Placing a delivery order
- Selecting the ideal wine to pair with your holiday meals
- Placing an order for delivery, shipping, or pickup
- And more
For more detailed store information, including hours, services offered, and phone numbers, visit Target.com or use the Target app.
Talk with Us
Aira was purpose-built for someone who desires visual information about their surroundings. Our community consists largely of people who are blind or have low vision; if you would benefit from live, on-demand visual information, we’d love to talk with you.
Aira. Visual Information On Demand.