The rates we use to convert our subscription prices from US Dollars to other currencies has changed. When you receive your monthly invoice and read what you owe, in a currency other than US Dollars, it may have increased from the original price. For reference, rates in each currency are published on the 2023 Plans and Prices page.
Here’s why. We have updated the rates we use to convert from US Dollars to your currency. They now reflect the current market exchange rates and will be adjusted again at the beginning of 2024.
Here is an example of what you can expect to see on your monthly invoice.
- Description: Standard plan
- Price: $728/month retail AUD which is the full retail price
- Discount: Aira’s contribution, also referred to as Aira’a monthly subscription offset
- Subtotal and Amount Due (this is your responsibility): $146/month AUD based on our new exchange rates.
- Before we updated our exchange rates, your responsibility was $140/month AUD.
You do not need to take any action, your service will continue as usual. If an agency covers the cost of your Aira plan and needs more information about this change, please ask them to contact Customer Care.
Our Customer Care team is available to answer questions, daily from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific time, at 1-800-835-1934.
We welcome and value your feedback, feel free to share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thank you for being part of our community.