Aira Access Now Available at all Target Stores
March 3rd, 2020
We are pleased to announce that Aira services are now available at all Target stores nationwide.
Aira is a service that connects blind and low-vision people to highly trained, remotely-located agents. At the touch of a button, Aira delivers instant access to information, enhancing everyday efficiency, engagement, and independence. More information at www.aira.io.
How does Aira work? It’s simple:
- Download the free “Aira” app for free using aira.io/app, or call 1-800-835-1934.
- Connect with a certified human Aira agent.
- Receive real-time assistance.
How do I find the closest Target near me using Aira?
- Make sure you enable location services for Aira on your mobile device.
- Choose “Call Using a Free Offer” button.
- Select the location button.
- Now you see a screen that shows you the nearest Access locations with a search bar at the top. You can search for any city or state just by typing there and see the access locations available. You can alternatively type a zip / postal code and do a more precise search.
Is there a limit to how long someone can use Aira at Target?
Aira can be used for as long as needed while shopping at Target.
What can Aira be used for while at Target?
You can use Aira for any number of tasks while at a Target, including:
- Shopping for holiday gifts
- Selecting specific sale items from shelves
- Locating carts or baskets
- Locating the shortest check-out line
- Picking out the perfect card to go with your gift
- Finding the right coat for the colder weather
- Selecting the ideal wine to pair with your holiday meals
- And more