Starbucks Launches Aira Access For All U.S. Stores
March 15th, 2021
We are pleased to announce, beginning today, Starbucks will offer free Aira service in all U.S. company-operated and licensed stores for its blind and low-vision customers
What is Aira?
Aira is a service that connects blind and low-vision people to highly trained, remotely-located agents. At the touch of a button, Aira delivers instant access to information, enhancing everyday efficiency, engagement, and independence. More information at www.aira.io.
How does Aira work? It’s simple:
- Download the free “Aira” app for free using aira.io/app, or call 1-800-835-1934.
- Connect with a certified human Aira agent.
- Receive real-time assistance.
Is there a limit to how long someone can use Aira at Starbucks?
You can use Aira for up to 30 minutes with this promotion.
What can Aira be used for while at Starbucks?
You can use Aira for any number of tasks while at a Starbucks, including:
- Reading in-store information
- Finding amenities such as the order counter, a table, or the restroom
- Social Distancing in the line
- Finding Starbucks itself, and more