Visual Interpreting Support for Explorers Seeking a Job
In an effort to help address the 70% unemployment rate in the blind community, Aira sponsors free calls to cover tasks related to searching for a new job. From application to interview, Explorers may call Aira, one time per 24 hour period for a maximum call length of 30 minutes for visual interpreting assistance with job-search related tasks.
Examples of tasks that will be covered follows.
What tasks are covered by the Job Seeker promotion?
- Accessing inaccessible content on job posting sites.
- Creating and reviewing your resume.
- Filling out job applications.
- Traveling to and from job fairs.
- Selecting outfits for interviews.
- Locating job interview sites.
Talk with us
Aira was purpose-built for someone who desires visual information about their surroundings. Our community consists largely of people who are blind or have low vision; if you would benefit from live, on-demand visual information, we’d love to talk with you. Aira. Visual Information On Demand.