Creating More Accessibility for Aira Members Seeking a Job
In an effort to help address the 70% unemployment rate in the blind community, Aira sponsors free calls to cover tasks related to searching for a new job. From application to interview, Aira will provide unlimited free calls to Agents for job-search related tasks.
Examples of tasks that will be covered follows.
What activities are covered by the Employment/Job Seeker promotion?
- Creating and reviewing resumes.
- Filling out job applications.
- Traveling to and from job fairs.
- Selecting outfits for interviews.
- Getting oriented to the facility of a prospective employer.
- Accessing inaccessible content on job interviews/applications.
Talk with us
Aira was purpose-built for someone who desires visual information about their surroundings. Our community consists largely of people who are blind or have low vision; if you would benefit from live, on-demand visual information, we’d love to talk with you. Aira. The description of life.