Let Freedom Ring!
June 29th, 2019
Let Freedom Ring Promo. From June 29 - July 4 win a full year of Aira's Intro Plan. Download and use the Aira app for free at aira.io/app
As the Fourth of July draws nearer, Aira’s San Diego Headquarters is getting ready to break out the ol’ red, white, and blue in commemoration of Independence Day.
Not surprisingly, the idea of independence is something we discuss on a near daily basis and it got us wondering, “What does “Independence” actually mean?”
Well, for us it’s simply about being free to do what you want, when you want.
For many, Aira empowers that freedom – the freedom to read your mail when you want, to navigate an airport independently, to make every restaurant menu accessible, and so much more.
It’s time to Let Freedom Ring!
And when it rings, it sounds a lot like the Aira dial tone. To celebrate the freedom of living your life on your terms, we’re running a competition where you can win a whole year of free Aira!
Whenever you connect with an Aira agent and complete a task on your terms, you’ll be entered into the Let Freedom Ring competition! There are no limitations to how you can use Aira to enter. You can use your own monthly minutes, use it for free at an Aira Access location, or use the free 7-day trial – it all counts as an entry into the competition!
Yes, that’s right, just by connecting with an Aira agent you’re in for a chance to win. And it gets better – you have four chances to win! One Grand Prize of a full year of the Intro plan, and three runner-up prizes of six months of the Intro plan.
Want more? You’ve got it! This is the first competition we’re running that will include every Aira user from the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, with each country guaranteed to have a winner! All because we believe the idea of freedom is not exclusive to ‘Merica.
Looking for bonus entries? Share your stories on social media about how you used Aira to complete a task with the hashtag #OnMyTerms. Remember to tag us on Facebook and Twitter! Each eligible social media post will count as an entry into the competition.
Looking for inspiration?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
- No Fourth of July tradition is greater than firing up the barbecue and grilling some burgers and hot dogs. Visit your local Wegmans or Walgreens and use Aira for free to get everything you need. Not near a Wegmans or Walgreens (or live outside of America)? Barbecues are universally loved, why not use Aira to prepare for one anyway?
- A place for everything and everything in its place – connect to an Aira agent to decorate for the holiday, set the table, try a new recipe, or find the perfect red, white, and blue outfit online or in your closet.
- Enhance your engagement with Independence Day festivities by connecting to an Aira agent to have a fireworks display or parade professionally described to you in real time.
What Are The Rules?
- The Let Freedom Ring competition is open to all subscribing Explorers and free Aira account holders residing in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- You can enter from today, June 29, 2019, through to midnight PST on July 4, 2019.
- Participants need to connect to an Aira agent to earn an entry into the competition.
- Posting to social media (Twitter and Facebook) will only be counted as an entry if you tag Aira and use “#OnMyTerms”. You can enter the competition once per day using social media.
- Only one prize per entrant.
- Winners will be selected by random draw. To ensure a winner from each participating country, the draw will remove countries from the hat as winners are selected. For example, if a person from Australia wins the grand prize, Australian participants will be removed from the draw for the first runner-up prize. If a Canadian participant wins the first runner-up prize, both Australian and Canadian participants will be removed from the draw for the second runner-up prize, and so on.
- Aira employees and contractors are not eligible to participate in the Let Freedom Ring competition.
- Winners will be announced on July 12, 2019, and contacted by phone or email. Winners may be asked to participate in future marketing promotions.
Congratulations on making it to the bottom of the article
As a reward for your reading prowess, we’re letting you in on a pro-tip for being a hit with your friends. Now’s a great time to refer people to Aira! Whether they have a free account or sign up for a monthly plan, they can win up to a year of free Aira by simply using the service. Your friends will thank you for it, (and so will we).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can participate in this competition?
A: The Let Freedom Ring! competition is open to all subscribing Explorers and free Aira account holders in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Q: How long will the competition run for?
A: The competition will start at 9 AM PST on June 29 and end at midnight PST on July 4.
Q: How do I qualify for a free year of Aira service?
A: Simply connect with an Aira agent for any task you want to do on your terms. You can also post to social media (Twitter and Facebook), but it will only be counted as an entry if you tag Aira and use “#OnMyTerms”. You can enter the competition once per day using social media.
Q: How do I know if my call counted as an entry?
A: Leave that to us – every call counts as an entry, and we’ll be tracking all metrics to ensure participants are included in the competition. All you need to do is use Aira. Remember, the more you do with Aira, the better your chances of winning!
Q: Do all calls count? What if I call from home? What if I call with an Aira location or product offer?
A: Yes! Every single call counts, no matter how you make it. You can use your monthly plan minutes, use Aira Access, or even the free 7-day trial – just celebrate the freedom to conduct tasks on your own terms with Aira and you’re in with a chance to win.
Q: How will I know if I’ve won?
A: Winners will be announced on July 12, 2019, and contacted by phone or email. Winners may be asked to participate in future marketing promotions.