Aira Points – Rewarding Explorer’s Loyalty
What is Aira?
Aira is a live, human-to-human professional assistance service, an accommodation or productivity tool, that enhances independence by delivering on-demand, skilled and reliable visual interpreting for just about any task.
When you need access to visual information, or need to navigate a physical or digital space, Aira will be right there, anytime, anywhere.
You’ve asked for a rewards program. We’ve listened.
We’re excited to introduce Aira Points, our pilot Explorer loyalty program. It’s simple, when you use Aira to meet your visual information needs, you earn Aira Points. Once you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for rewards. Aira Points are available through specific Aira Access Partners or specific Aira promotions. Points will be rewarded for activities related to the specific partner or promotion.
Follow these four steps to earn Aira Points:
Step 1: Sign Up
Sign up for the Aira Points program. Earn 50 points for simply enrolling. Open to guests and subscribers. Enrollment form.
Step 2: Kick Start
Kick start your enrollment and earn 100 points by making a call to an Aira Agent from the featured Access Partner’s location.
Step 3: Earn
Earn 20 points every time you use Aira at the featured Access Partner’s location. We’ll track your points and send a monthly statement.
Step 4: Redeem
Beginning in July, receive your monthly statement and redeem your Aira Points for a reward. Redemption form.
From June 7, 2022 through December 31, 2022, the Aira Points program will feature Aira Access Partner Starbucks.
Activities and Associated Points:
- 50 Aira Points when you sign up for the Aira Points program. Enrollment requires providing or having an email address on file with Aira.
- 100 Aira Points when you kick start your account by calling an Aira Agent from a Starbucks.
- 20 Aira Points every time you visit a Starbucks location with an Aira Agent.
- 20 Aira Points for shopping on Starbucks.com with an Aira Agent.
- 100 Bonus Aira Points when you have 4 or more separate visits to Starbucks with an Aira Agent in a single calendar month (visits must be a minimum of 3 hours apart.)
- Enrollment form.
- Beginning in July, receive your monthly statement from Aira and redeem your points with this Redemption form.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Care at 1-800-835-1934.
- Aira Points program featuring Starbucks runs from June 7, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
- Explorers must enroll in the Aira Points program between June 7 and July 31, 2022.
- Last day to submit a redemption form to Aira is March 31, 2023.
- All unredeemed points ‘disappear/go away’ on April 1, 2023.
How it Works:
- Aira Points will be awarded based on your account activity.
- Aira Points will NOT be tracked in the Aira app.
- After the end of each month, each enrolled Explorer will be sent their Aira Points statement via email.
- Questions, including discrepancy resolution, can be addressed to Aira Customer Care by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-835-1934.
Download the Aira app and Try it for Free:
- Follow these links to download the Aira app for Android or for iOS.
Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- Accumulated points can be redeemed for Starbucks e-gift cards only.
- All redemptions are made directly with Aira, NOT Starbucks.
- There is no transfer of points at end of program.
- No credit or points will be awarded for past activity.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Maximum number of points accumulated in a single month is 1000 points. Any points in excess of 1000 ‘disappear/go away’ after the month ends. Point balances less than 1000, can be redeemed or will transfer to the next month.
- Maximum number of points that can be redeemed in a single month is 1000 points.
- Accumulated points cannot be transferred to another Explorer.
- Points have no cash value.
- There is no relationship between this program and the Starbucks Rewards program.
- Points only allotted per designated activities during the time period of the program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Aira Points is free! Anyone who uses Aira, can enroll with an email address.
While Aira Points have no true monetary value, for redemption purposes, the value is ten cents. Aira reserves the right to change this at any time.
The Aira Points loyalty program cannot be combined with any other offers. However, you can take advantage of our referral program while also taking advantage of the Aira Points loyalty program.
Each registered Aira Points loyalty program participant will receive an email at the end of the month (beginning in June/July through December) that will provide your points total, and the process to redeem them. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aira Customer Care at 1-800-835-1934, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm daily pacific time. Please DO NOT address your questions to Starbucks. While points are earned by using Aira at Starbucks, points are in no way affiliated with or administered by Starbucks.
Aira will use your email address to inform you about the Aira Points loyalty program, including your monthly point total (think of this as an Aira Points statement) and enhancements to the program.
Yes! Whether you have a Guest account or a paid subscription, you can enroll in the Aira Points loyalty program. All you need is an Aira account and an email address.
Point structure is as follows. Aira reserves the right to change the point structure including eliminating elements at our sole discretion.
50 – Join Aira Points program (requires providing/having an email address on file with Aira)
100 – Activate account by making the first call from a Starbucks.
20 – Subsequent calls from a Starbucks.
20 – Shopping on Starbucks.com with an Aira Agent.
100 – 4 or more visits to Starbucks throughout the duration of any given month
You will be able to redeem your Aira Points as soon as you receive your first monthly points total via email.
You will be able to redeem your Aira Points monthly by submitting a simple Google Form. The link to the Google Form will be included in your monthly statement. First monthly statement will be sent in July.
Aira’s loyalty program will feature several of our access partners throughout the program and they will be rotated throughout the year and will roll out new Access partners and locations.
It is not possible to transfer your Aira Points to another Explorer.
The current Aira Points program ends on December 31, 2022.
The last day to submit a redemption form is March 31, 2023.
All unredeemed points ‘disappear/go away’ on April 1, 2023. The last day to submit a redemption form is March 31, 2023.
You can earn points by using Aira at any U.S. Starbucks, including in Target, in hotels, in airports and on Starbucks.com.
The Aira Points Program, while tied to visits to Starbucks and Starbucks.com, is not in any way related to the Starbucks Rewards program. Questions about Aira Points should not be directed to your barista or other in-store Starbucks staff but rather they should be directed to Aira Customer Care, 1-800-835-1934, daily from 6:00am – 6:00pm pacific.
You can keep track of and check on your points by calling Aira Customer Care. The Aira app does not contain any information about Aira Points.
Earning points is based on using the Aira service at Starbucks. It is not dependent on the total value or type of food, beverage or merchandise you may purchase.
Earning points is based on using the Aira service at Starbucks. It is not dependent on purchasing food, beverage or merchandise.
Starbucks has over 15,000 locations across the U.S. The majority of Explorers should find it possible to participate. Additionally, visits to starbucks.com to shop for gift cards with an Agent are eligible.
Starbucks’ menu is vast and offers items across a range of price points. After enrolling in the Aira Points program, with frequent visits, you can essentially pay yourself back.
You are welcome to order via the Starbucks app. You will earn points when you visit the store with an Aira Agent to pick up your order.
Aira is committed to the successful use of our service with all of our Access Partners. Starbucks happens to be featured now. We have a shared interest in disability inclusion and accessibility, and look forward to exploring similar programs with other Access partners in the future.
Due to safety concerns, it is not possible to use Aira at the Starbucks drive thru unless you are in a vehicle. We recommend finding another store meant for foot traffic. With so many locations, we are hopeful you will find another store that is convenient.
A digital gift card will be send to the email addresss you provided when you enrolled in the Aira Points program.
If you believe there is a visit missing from your monthly statement, please email Customer Care at email@example.com or call Customer Care at 1-800-835-1934. They can research the issue and resolve.
No, there is no minimum length of call required. Once you connect with an Aira Agent, answer the question about what you’d like to do today, accomplish that task and say good-bye, you can disconnect. If that all happens in one minute. that’s fine.
Aira Points can be earned on visits beginning June 6, 2022; past visits are not eligible.
Yes, the maximum number of points accumulated in a single month is 1000 points. Any points in excess of 1000 ‘disappear/go away’ after the month ends. Point balances less than 1000, can be redeemed or will transfer to the next month.
Yes, the maximum number of points you can redeem in a single month is 1000. Any points in excess of 1000 will ‘disappear/go away’ after the month ends.